Jay Coughlan: Coaching
Through TruBalanced™, Jay offers coaching to business leaders and organizations. Jay honed his coaching approach by living through and leading dynamic corporate change for more than two decades. He has mentored hundreds of business leaders and inspired thousands more through his personal journey from convict to CEO.
Jay is not the typical executive coach. The guidance he provides to his clients is based on wisdom gained through his rise to executive leadership positions while confronting defining moments in his own life.
Clients seek Jay’s counsel for a variety of reasons. Some are seasoned executives facing challenges in the boardroom or with their senior management team. Or they may be looking at how they can make a strategic shift with their business and want to achieve buy-in from employees to investors.
Others are men and women who are on the rise in their organizations who want to deepen their leadership skills and their ability to motivate others. Millennials look to Jay to develop their entrepreneurial talent and to put them on a path to career success.
Jay makes a major difference for those individuals who find themselves stuck in their business, family or community roles. Through candor, concern, choices and coaching, Jay helps illuminate a path forward.
Clients learn the art of clarity, accountability, adaptability, confidence and balance. The outcomes are evident through the people Jay has coached.
What you'll experience with Jay as your coach:
- A safe environment for you to think and talk about ideas in a framework for you, the CEO
- Balance both demands of investors and focus on customers
- Maintaining board of director expectations and employee engagement simultaneously
- Balancing the competing interests facing CEOs inside and outside the business.
- Improve your leadership skills by utilizing FASTER (TM) methodology
- Improve decision making
- Finding ways to help you focus and stay focused
- Adapting to change while driving results